Latest Kilgour Sports Boosters Updates
- Get Ready For the 2017 Kilgour 5K!
Our Annual 5K on Friday night kicking off The Kilgour Carnival is coming up fast. Join the fun and run or walk in Kilgour Elementary School's annual 5k or kids fun run on May 12th. Registration opening soon, stay tuned! Click here to learn more
- Kilgour Sports Recognition Night
This Friday April 7 at 7 PM come cheer on our Mustang's one more time as we recognize their achievements with a special gift, treats and a slide show featuring your favorite teams!
- Get your Kilgour spiritwear! Have you checked it out lately? Make your purchase and support our teams. Gifts, at games, on the sidelines, or for Spiritwear Fridays, we have what you need to rep the Mustangs. Look for the spiritwear booth at Kilgour events.
Participation in Kilgour Sports by Non-Kilgour Students
Some parents have asked if non-Kilgour students can play on Kilgour teams. The answer is yes, per the following policy.
Participation by Non-Kilgour Students – Current Kilgour students shall be given priority to participate on KSB sponsored sports teams if they register prior to the established registration deadline. Subject to the specific sport league rules and if space permits, Non-Kilgour students may be offered positions on such teams, but will be placed in a “waiting pool” until all registration periods expire. There is no guarantee that any students will be able to participate on KSB sponsored sports teams even if they meet a registration deadline.
Kilgour Sports Boosters is a non-profit parent organization dedicated to providing opportunities for all Kilgour students to participate in athletics. The Kilgour Sports Boosters board supervises school sports and sporting events, as well as fundraising activities to better support player participation and scholarships, parent coaches, teams and sports facilities, uniforms and equipment. Our goals are to:
- Give every child the opportunity to participate in sports;
- Reinforce good sportsmanship in a positive team environment;
- Help coaches teach the fundamentals of their sport;
- Uphold the recreational status of the sport, including equitable playing time.
Last Updated on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 8:57 pm